Inactivity, which is one of the biggest problems of our age, threatens our health in some cases. This situation becomes more serious with the addition of unhealthy and irregular nutrition. Fats accumulated in different parts of the body cause different health problems and affect the person’s appearance and psychology after a while. The basis of the fat in the belly area, which is frequently encountered in the society, is the reasons such as excessive and irregular food consumption supported by a sedentary and stressful life.
Fat around the abdomen and waist is more dangerous than other parts of the body. The fat that occurs around the internal organs has a negative effect on the leptin hormone that controls the appetite. Shock diets in the written and visual media inevitably bring new problems. In cases where waist circumference is not controlled, there are many belly melting exercises and proper nutrition methods to prevent health problems such as diabetes, heart diseases, blood pressure due to high blood pressure. It is very easy to eliminate this problem in a healthy way with the right belly fat melting methods.
The belly-melting diet
It is faster and easier to reach a solution when the methods commonly recommended among the melting methods are applied together. One of these methods is healthy nutrition. It is a common method to apply a melting belly diet. These diets are usually created individually by physicians or nutritionist dieticians. There are differences in the list according to the type of fat, body mass index, life and nutritional habits. Changing your eating habits, giving up some types of food you consume regularly and consuming what you do not consume are beneficial in this regard. For example, it is very beneficial to reduce the amount of salt consumed in our country. Drinking a glass of water before meals is a simple but effective method recommended as it will increase the feeling of satiety. In some cases, adding a few drops of lemon or a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water also speeds up fat burning. Although not in all cases, thanks to the catechins in the green tea content, it increases calorie burning in the body and can help to melt belly fat. Consumption of blueberries in snacks has the same effect. Rich in iron, vitamin E and fiber contained in green olives is important in adjusting blood sugar. It is also recommended to consume foods rich in omega 3 at snacks. Besides being rich in oils that support Omega 3 production, walnuts also help protect your heart and brain health. Hazelnut is also a food recommended to be consumed in balancing blood pressure. If chocolate is among your indispensable ones, the bitter one should be preferred and you should not consume more than 20 grams. When buying chocolate rich in zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron, you should be careful about the type of oil in it. If possible, only products containing cocoa butter should be consumed. Olive oil, canola oil, almond oil and avocado are also sources of monounsaturated fatty acids. Eating slowly and chewing a lot are among the things you need to do for your proper nutrition. In this way, it is possible to reach the feeling of satiety without tiring the digestive system. Exercise, which is among the belly melting methods, is among the sine qua non.
Belly melting movements
Belly melting movements are also very useful in getting rid of excess fat in the body. Whether you are young or old, thin or fat, there are many exercises that can be done to get rid of fat in the belly area and have a healthy body. In addition to the movements you can do at home, the exercises you will do outdoors or in the gym are also necessary for a healthy and aesthetic body. There is a false perception that it is difficult to give fat in the waist area. In fact, when you start to lose weight, weight is lost from the body first. A balanced diet, proper diet and regular sports are indispensable for proportionate weight loss. Sports such as walking, running, swimming, aerobics, cycling and tennis are pioneers in ways of melting belly fat. In addition to these movements, which are known as cardio exercises, there are also some special movements applied for the abdominal area and leading to more calorie burning.
• Plank movement is an easy but effective exercise without tools that tightens the abdominal muscles. By taking the push-up position, the body is supported with the toes in this position where only the hands and elbows touch the ground. This position is maintained straight and stretched for about 30 seconds. You can increase the number of repetitions of the movement according to your condition.
• Crunch is a must for belly-melting movements. Lying on your back, bending the knees, the hands are clamped under the head. The trunk is lifted up and the abdominal muscles are contracted. In this movement, breathing is taken as the body is raised, and exhaled when it is lowered.
• Bicycle riding is done by lying on your back on the ground. Hands are brought together behind the head and legs are raised in the air and moved as if turning a bicycle pedal.
• In the mountain climbing movement, the feet are on the toes and the palms touch the ground without breaking the elbows. In turn, one of the feet is slowly pulled towards the abdomen and brought back to its former position. When this movement is done for 5 minutes, arm and back fat as well as belly fat decrease and muscles become stronger.
• In the abdominal lifting movement, lie on the ground on his back and stand with the palms touching the ground. The legs are lifted as much as possible without bending together. Head and shoulders are fixed during the movement. Breathing is exhaled when the feet are lifted up, and breathed when lowered to the ground. It is recommended to do this exercise about 10 times depending on your condition.
• Squeezing to the side movement is applied standing. Legs open shoulder-width apart. The hands are clamped at chest level and this position is maintained, while the head, neck and back are turned from the waist to the right and left in a steady manner.
Belly melting exercises are quite many and varied. Most of the movements help fats melt and strengthen the muscles and thus tighten the body. Proper nutrition and diet are important for burning fat quickly. However, both nutrition and exercise movements should not be done unconsciously, and an expert should be helped and a personalized plan should be created. Do not neglect to have regular checks to have a healthy body by reducing your body fat.
What causes belly fat?
Fat accumulation in the belly area is a problem seen even in weak people today. This situation, which was initially ignored, may turn into a problem affecting your health over time. The sedentary life, which starts with the prolongation of the time spent in desk jobs, can also occur with the abuse of technology in some cases. Less sleep is also one of the factors that increase fat. The weight gain rate of those who sleep less than 6 hours is higher than those who sleep for 8 hours. When this lifestyle is supported by the consumption of high sugar foods, insulin imbalance begins. The level of this hormone, which controls the sugar level in the blood, is also very important in getting fat. When insulin imbalance begins, blood sugar levels and other blood values deteriorate. This is particularly effective in belly fat. High carbohydrate consumption is another factor that supports fat gain. Being genetically prone is again one of the main causes of belly fat. Many unbalanced and unhealthy eating habits such as carbonated drinks, excessive alcohol consumption, snacking between meals also play a role in the formation of this undesirable situation. In this respect, diet and exercises for belly melting are extremely important for your health.